Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Scaly


Lily's Creature
by Lily

Funny story along with this picture...  First, I was wowed by the drawing - I've never seen Lily make anything like it.
I asked her if she looked at something, and she said, "No, I just wanted to make up a creature."
I said, "So... you mean it's not a pangolin?"
"A what?"
So I googled "pangolin" for her.  When the photos pulled up, her eyes bugged out and her jaw dropped.  She had invented this crazy creature all on her own, and now there it was: a living, breathing, 3 dimensional version running loose in the world.  Lily was astounded that she and God had both dreamed up the same thing.  Although she did confide that God's was better than hers...

3 comments:

Red Herring Jeff said...

That's AWESOME! I can just picture the look on her face! Ha-ha-ha!

Chibi Janine said...

You learn something new every day never heard of a pangolin what a crazy creature. I agree with Lucy hers is better :)

Anonymous said...

That's very cool! I had a kid in my preschool come in and show me the Spock Live Long and Prosper hand thingy....he was amazed that I knew it too. He thought he'd invented it all by himself! :)